The Yakima Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 5dr 2022-2022 TimberLine Complete Car Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars is designed to firmly attach to your vehicle's factory installed raised railings. TimberLine Towers are part of Yakima's StreamLine Series product line. TimberLine Towers utilize Yakima's over-molded, wrap around, stainless steel straps to fit virtually every factory raised railing profile. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with TimberLine Towers to assure the exact tightness level during installation. The Yakima TimberLine Complete Car Roof Rack with CoreBars includes 4 TimberLine Towers, 2 Yakima Small 50" Steel CoreBars and all attachment hardware. With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, TimberLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle's raised railings (sold separately - see below).
- Maximum weight rating: 165 lbs
- Maximum bar spread: 46 inches
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24"and 29" length of canoe must be 14 feet or less.
- The sunroof/panoramic roof should not be opened while the rack and/or gear mounts are installed. You may remove the rack when not in use.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- Do not open Pano roof while bars are installed.