- Includes 4 BaseLine Towers, 2 sets of BaseClips and 2 Corebars
- Designed to fit vehicles with naked rooflines
- Pitch adjustment levels crossbars on vehicles with curved rooflines
- BaseClips are vehicle specific
- Includes all installation tools and instructions
- Fully Lockable (Locks sold separately - see below)
The Yakima Toyota Tacoma Access Cab 4dr 2005-2015 BaseLine Complete Car Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars and BaseClips attaches to vehicles with naked, smooth roof-lines. The BaseLine Car Rack is part of Yakima's StreamLine Series product line. BaseLine Towers utilize Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to assure a custom secure, streamline fit. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. Toe adjustment changes the angle of the BaseLine Towers for a perfect fit on vehicles with scalloped roof shapes. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with the Baseline Towers to ensure the exact tightness level during installation. The Yakima BaseLine Complete Car Roof Rack with CoreBars includes 4 Yakima BaseLine Towers, 2 Yakima Small 50" Steel CoreBars, and 2 pairs of BaseClip mounting hardware (BaseClip 125 front and BaseClip 128 rear). With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, Yakima BaseLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle (sold separately - see below).
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.