The Yakima Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr 2016-2022 TimberLine Complete Car Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars is designed to firmly attach to your vehicle's factory installed raised railings. TimberLine Towers are part of Yakima's StreamLine Series product line. TimberLine Towers utilize Yakima's over-molded, wrap around, stainless steel straps to fit virtually every factory raised railing profile. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with TimberLine Towers to assure the exact tightness level during installation. The Yakima TimberLine Complete Car Roof Rack with CoreBars includes 4 TimberLine Towers, 2 Yakima Medium 60" Steel CoreBars and all attachment hardware. With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, TimberLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle's raised railings (sold separately - see below).
- Maximum weight rating: 99 lbs
- Maximum bar spread: 34 inches
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24"and 29" length of canoe must be 14 feet or less.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- Your vehicle has the potential to accept Yakima SkyRise Small and Medium Rooftop tents but has not been evaluated by the Yakima Fit Team. Please check online at fit.lookup.yakima.com for the most up to date information. Please see Yakima.com for our user guidelines.