- Includes 4 BaseLine Towers, 2 sets of BaseClips and 2 Corebars
- Designed to fit vehicles with naked rooflines
- Pitch adjustment levels crossbars on vehicles with curved rooflines
- BaseClips are vehicle specific
- Includes all installation tools and instructions
- Fully Lockable (Locks sold separately - see below)
The Yakima Toyota Prius C 5dr 2012-2016 BaseLine Complete Car Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars and BaseClips attaches to vehicles with naked, smooth roof-lines. The BaseLine Car Rack is part of Yakima's StreamLine Series product line. BaseLine Towers utilize Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to assure a custom secure, streamline fit. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. Toe adjustment changes the angle of the BaseLine Towers for a perfect fit on vehicles with scalloped roof shapes. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with the Baseline Towers to ensure the exact tightness level during installation. The Yakima BaseLine Complete Car Roof Rack with CoreBars includes 4 Yakima BaseLine Towers, 2 Yakima Small 50" Steel CoreBars, and 2 pairs of BaseClip mounting hardware (BaseClip 135 front and BaseClip 179 rear). With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, Yakima BaseLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle (sold separately - see below).
- Caution! Proper tower balance and tower placement is critical for this installation. Be sure that racks remain centered on the vehicle throughout installation. Take note, when tensioning the system, be sure to alternate between both sides evenly.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.