The Yakima Subaru Forester 5dr 2014-2022 SkyLine Complete Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars is designed to install directly to your vehicle's fix-points, factory racks, or factory tracks. Yakima SkyLine Towers are part of Yakima's new StreamLine Series product line. Yakima SkyLine Tower's snap-fit design provides an easy-to-use, solid, secure fit to your vehicle. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with SkyLine Towers to assure the exact tightness level during installation. The SkyLine Complete Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars includes 4 Yakima SkyLine Towers, 2 Yakima Small 50" Steel CoreBars, and 4 Landing Pad mounting bases (Landing Pad 11 front and rear). With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, SkyLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle (sold separately - see below).
- Maximum weight rating: 165 lbs
- Canoes are limited to 14 feet or less on this application.
- Use M6x40 mounting hardware for this application.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- ForkChop bike mount will not work due to crossbar spread limitations.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.