- Includes 4 BaseLine Towers, 2 sets of BaseClips and 2 JetStream Aerodynamic Crossbars
- Designed to fit vehicles with naked rooflines
- Pitch adjustment levels crossbars on vehicles with curved rooflines
- BaseClips are vehicle specific
- Includes all installation tools and instructions
- Fully Lockable (Locks sold separately - see below)
The Yakima Nissan Maxima 4dr 2016-2016 BaseLine Complete Car Roof Rack with JetStream Aluminum Crossbars and BaseClips attaches to vehicles with naked, smooth roof-lines. The BaseLine Car Rack is part of Yakima's StreamLine Series product line. BaseLine Towers utilize Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to assure a custom secure, streamline fit. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. Toe adjustment changes the angle of the BaseLine Towers for a perfect fit on vehicles with scalloped roof shapes. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with the Baseline Towers to ensure the exact tightness level during installation. The Yakima BaseLine Complete Car Roof Rack with JetStream Crossbars includes 4 BaseLine Towers, 2 pairs of BaseClip mounting hardware (BaseClip 137 front and BaseClip 138 rear) and your choice of Black or Silver Small 50" Aluminum JetStream Bars (choose bar color option from the dropdown menu above). With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, Yakima BaseLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle (sold separately - see below).
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- 1st video link uses Black JetStream Crossbars.
- 2nd video link uses Silver JetStream Crossbars.