- Includes 4 RidgeLine Towers, 2 Corebars and 4 RidgeClips
- Fits vehicles with Flush Rails
- Corebars reduce wind noise and drag while improving fuel efficiency
- Pitch adjustment levels crossbars on vehicles with curved rooflines
- Includes all installation tools and instructions
- Fully Lockable (Locks sold separately - see below)
The Yakima Kia Sportage 5dr 2011 - 2016 RidgeLine Complete Flush Mount Roof Rack with Steel CoreBars and RidgeClips is designed to firmly attach to factory installed flush mount car roof rack railings. This complete rack includes Yakima RidgeLine Towers, Yakima Small 50" Steel CoreBars and Yakima RidgeClip 6 mounting hardware. Yakima RidgeLine towers are part of Yakima's new StreamLine series product line and utilize Yakima's unique, adaptive inner and outer clip design to assure a secure, streamline fit. With barbed pitch adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with all Streamline Series Towers to assure the exact tightness level during installation. With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, the Yakima RidgeLine Rack may be locked to your flush railings (sold separately - see below).
- Maximum weight rating: 165 lbs
- Canoe length is limited to 14 feet or less on this application.
- Loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.