- Installs quickly without tools
- Tilts away from vehicle for convenient rear hatch access
- Integrated locking SpeedKnob locks RidgeBack to your hitch (lock and keys included)
- No-hassle ZipStrips quickly fasten bikes to rack
- Fits both 2" and 1-1/4" receiver hitches
- 4 bike capacity
- Bike arms 28" long and 13.25" wide.
- Please verify your vehicle's hitch pin hole depth to confirm compatibility.
Yakima 8002458 RidgeBack 4 Bike Trailer Hitch Receiver Mount Bicycle Racks and Carriers install quickly without tools, tilt away from your vehicle for convenient rear hatch access, and fold flat for easy storage. The Yakima RidgeBack 4 Bike Carrier comes pre-assembled out of the box. To install, simply slide the RidgeBack into your trailer hitch receiver, tighten the integrated locking SpeedKnob and lock the RidgeBack into your hitch (lock and keys included). To load your bikes, simply lift and click the bike arms into the horizontal position, place your bike on the cradles, and secure the no-hassle ZipStrips around your frame to the anti-sway cradles. When you need access to your trunk or hatch simply raise the UpperHand Control Lever located on top of the mast and tilt the RidgeBack 4 toward the rear. An integrated bottle opener is conveniently located in the end of one bike arm. The Yakima 2458 RidgeBack 4 Bike Trailer Hitch Receiver Mount Bicycle Rack fits both 2" and 1-1/4" receiver hitches. Simply remove the spacer block to install in 1-1/4" receiver hitches. For additional security, the Yakima HandCuff Locking Cable is available to lock your bikes to the RidgeBack (sold separately - see below). Please check this fit compatibility chart to ensure this bike rack is going to work with your particular hitch style - Yakima Hitch Rack - Fit Tips Chart.