- Lightweight, powder coated, aluminum construction
- 13" height above bed lowers center of gravity
- 500 lbs on-road carrying capacity
- QuickChange Hardware makes removing quick and easy
- T-slots simplify attaching accessories
- Requires Yakima Heavy-duty Crossbars (sold separately - see below)
Yakima 8001152 OutPost HD Mid Height Pickup Truck Bed Rack Uprights are designed with lightweight, powder coated, aluminum for long lasting durability. The OutPost HD fastens to the pickup truck bed with Yakima QuickChange Hardware and gives you a mid-level crossbar height that is 13" above the truck bed. This lowers the center of gravity and allows for easier access to your rack and gear. The OutPost HD has a 500 lbs on-road carrying capacity and is rated for 300 lbs off-road. Yakima's patented QuickChange Hardware makes removing the rack quick and easy. T-slots on the top and bottom of the crossbars make attaching accessories and gear mounts easy. OverHaul HD has multiple tie-down points and is versatile enough to fit just about every pick-up truck. Yakima SideBars attach to the legs and allow you to attach Yakima off-road and utility accessories. Heavy-duty HD Crossbars and SideBars are sold separately (see below). All Yakima Attachments and Carriers fit around or into the T-Slot of Outpost HD's heavy-duty crossbars for carrying bicycles, kayaks, canoes, cargo baskets, SUPs, SkyRise Tents and much more.