- Set of 4 BaseLine Towers
- Compatible with Yakima Corebars and JetStream Aerodynamic Crossbars out of the box
- Designed to fit vehicles with naked rooflines
- Pitch adjustment levels crossbars on vehicles with curved rooflines
- 2 Sets of BaseClips and 1 pair of crossbars are required (sold separately)
- Includes all installation tools and instructions
- Fully Lockable (Locks sold separately - see below)
The Yakima 8000162 BaseLine Towers are designed to firmly attach a Yakima Car Roof Rack System to a vehicle with a naked, smooth roof-line. BaseLine Towers are part of Yakima's StreamLine Series product line. BaseLine Towers utilize Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to assure a custom secure, streamline fit. With BarBed Pitch Adjustment, crossbar pitch can easily adjust to keep crossbars level on vehicles with curved roof-lines. Toe adjustment changes the angle of the BaseLine Towers for a perfect fit on vehicles with scalloped roof shapes. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included with the Baseline Towers to ensure the exact tightness level during installation. Yakima BaseLine Towers are compatible with Yakima JetStream Aluminum Aero Bars and Yakima Steel CoreBars. All attachment hardware is included with the StreamLine Series Crossbars. With the addition of a Yakima 80003536 StreamLine Roundbar Adapter Kit, BaseLine Towers adapt to fit Yakima Roundbars (sold separately - see below). Yakima BaseLine Towers are designed and constructed with stainless steel, glass reinforced nylon and elastomer padding to assure strength and longevity. Yakima Crossbars and 2 sets of vehicle specific Yakima BaseClips are required (sold separately - see below). With the addition of 4 Yakima SKS Lock Cores, Yakima BaseLine Towers can be locked to your vehicle.