- Fits 2005-2015 Honda Ridgeline
- Holds up to 600 lbs.
- Height adjustable
- Includes four A20 Load Stops to stabilize ladders or other loads
- Aerodynamic bars reduce wind noise
- Does not fit the Honda Ridgeline 2017-On.
The Vantech P3309 Honda Ridgeline Generation 4 Aluminum Rack with 65" Crossbars is the perfect rack for the Ridgeline. The adapter plate is custom fitted to line up with the slots underneath the plastic bed rail covers. There is no drilling required. Using sliders, the system can be adjusted easily. Angled brace and upright mounts are designed to maximize weight distribution along the base. Each Mounting Upright has the unique ability to adjust the height of the crossbar approximately 4 inches. This adjustment provides better clearance to compensate for the tilt of the bed. The overhead uprights can be easily removed by simply loosening the base tightening knob and crossbar bolts to allow it to slide off the tracks. The A286 channeled crossbars are designed with reinforced aluminum and can support 600 lbs evenly distributed. This system is available in black or silver.
- Includes 4 A20 Load Stops
- Note: The black version has flat black uprights with glossy black crossbars and bed rails.