The Thule Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 2018 - 2022 Complete Evo Clamp Roof Rack with Black WingBars is Thule's newest design for vehicles with naked roof tops. The Thule Evo Clamp roof rack provides a superior, dependable fit on vehicles with smooth, gutterless, naked rooftops (without attachments or railings). A simple click-in attachment point on the Evo Clamp Foot allows you to insert and snap the fit kit clips into place in seconds. The Evo Clamp Foot uses a front facing adjustment mechanism which makes firmly attaching and positioning the bars easy and secure. The Evo Clamp Feet are safely secured to the vehicle using an ergonomic torque limiter key tool which clicks once the correct assembly tension is applied. The Thule 710501c Evo Clamp roof rack is the easiest, fastest and safest rack design available. The rubber padded Evo Clamp Foot rests on the roof of your vehicle. The Thule Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 2018 - 2022 Complete Evo Clamp Roof Rack with Black WingBars includes one pair of 53" WingBars, one 710501 Evo Clamp Foot 4 pack, and Thule Evo Fit Kit 5112 to securely attach the Evo Clamp Foot Pack to your roof. Thule lock cores are recommended (sold separately - see below). 4 Thule WingBar End Caps are included.
- Maximum barspread: 27.5"
- 36. The following bike carriers will require the use of Xadapters when used on AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge and Xsporter: 518 : Xadapt9 / 598: XADAPT8 / 599XTR: XADAPT2.
- 37. To maximize the usable space on top of your bar, Thule offers these Xadapters which work with the T-Track on your bar: XADAPT11 - 834 Hullaport & 835PRO Hullaport Pro / XADAPT12 - 811 SUP Shuttle & 819 Portage.
- 45. Thule does not recommend opening, venting, or retracting the sunroof/moonroof/glass roof while the rack is mounted. Damage to the glass and/or opening mechanism can occur.
- 60. Due to rack placement and configurations, some of our larger cargo carriers may hinder the ability to open the rear hatch completely. Please refer to our Thule Cargo Box Information Page for more information.
- 72. If your vehicle has a glass roof, Thule doesn't recommend using a fairing in conjunction with the roof rack. If you're looking for a quiet ride, consider upgrading to the AeroBlade or AeroBlade Edge system, if available.
- This solution has a maximum weight limit of 165 lbs.