- Only available for 2" hitches
- Swings out 180 degrees to allow for complete hatch/trunk access
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60lbs each
- Not expandable or compatible with the GuideRail Add-On
- Bikes can be loaded asymmetrically to eliminate handlebar interference
- No contact with frame or fork, secures bicycle by contact with tires
- Carries tires up to 3” wide with diameters from 20-29”
- Compatible with wheelbases from 36-55”
- Folds up flat against the vehicle when not in use
- Tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Utilizes RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Included 10mm square link chain provides best in class security
- Not recommended to carry bikes with fenders
- Rack weight: 60lbs
The AfterParty is RockyMounts newest swing away platform hitch rack. While updating and applying the base from the BackStage with the innovative platform from the GuideRail, the AfterParty is the ideal hitch rack for trucks, SUVs, or Vans where access to the rear end of the vehicle is needed. By utilizing dual load arms, the rack eliminates frame or fork contact. This rack allows for asymmetric bike loading to avoid handlebar interference, and creates a simple aesthetic that blends in with most vehicles. Carrying bikes up to 60lbs per tray, tires up to 3” wide, and wheelbases up to 55,” the AfterParty can handle just about anything including most E-bikes. Included is a 10mm square link chain to secure your bikes without worry.
Fitment Note: For cargo vans a fit check may be needed. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, etc., an 8" Hitch Extension may be needed for handlebars to clear the door.