- Rated to carry the maximum weight rating of your factory installed raised railings
- Corrosion resistant 48.5" aluminum double wall crossbars 50" with end caps
- Fits most factory raised side rails
- Aerodynamic profile reduces wind noise
- Locks and Key included
- Corrosion resistant 50" aluminum double wall crossbars
The Malone mpg215 AirFlow2 Aluminum Universal Raised Railing Roof Rack is an economical roof rack system for transporting lightweight loads such as bikes, kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddleboards SUP, surfboards, skis, snowboards and roof-top cargo boxes. Malone's non-corrosive aluminum double walled aerodynamic bars are designed to fit most factory installed raised side rails. The Malone AirFlow2 mpg215 Universal Roof Rack is rated to carry the maximum weight rating of your factory installed raised railings. The aero bar design reduces wind noise for a quieter ride. Malone's mpg215 AirFlow2 Cross Rail System is pre-assembled and ready to install right out of the box without tools. Locks and keys are included to lock the crossbars to your factory raised rails. The Malone aero bars have integrated t-slots for mounting accessories with channel slot hardware. The AirFlow2 mpg215 complete rack system includes two 50" silver aluminum crossbars, four integrated towers, four locks, two keys, and four end caps.